2005-05-29

My Life - Brief Summary

I live with a person that I care about, two ferrets, two cats, and a few fish...

I have a few pieces of computer garbage that could be assembled into about ½ dozen computers with many parts unused. I really used to enjoy computers, didn't matter to me if they were Apple, Windows, Linux, Unix, VAX/VMS, DOS, CPM, or any other operating system/hardware configuration. The mere notion that typing on some plastic buttons would produce changes in the light being radiated back was fascinating. Meh, now we've become lazy about technology, so what does it matter anymore? WHO CARES?

I went back to college recently. I found a college that I could attend entirely online, and was fully accredited. Classes are arranged in 9 week blocks, with each 9 week block consisting of 2 classes worth 3 credits each. Unfortunately, my fellow students are idiots that have mastered the art of butchering English and can not read or write (remember, this is all online, no VERBAL components). My instructors for this 9 week block are more hands off than my previous two 9 week blocks, which is also depressing. I'm looking for a better educational facility at this point. I don't want a degree that is worthless, and once employers start seeing some of my classmates in action, this schools degree program is going to be black listed.

Ok, this is longer than the brief summary I had intended, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home